Methodology and Salient features of the Course
- Whole group face-to-face engagement with facilitators of the program during
- contact periods for each module.
- Course-work for developing as a teacher, using materials, activities,
- assignments adapted from course material prepared.
- Participation in school activities
- Guided self-learning in a subject area
- Internship to be offered in two schools – one of observation and another
- of participation in the activities of the school attached to a particular class.